You have no items in your shopping cart.
"There are times, young fellah, when every one of us must make a stand for human right and justice, or you never feel clean again."
This quote comes to us from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 1912 science fiction novel, The Lost World. The words were spoken by the character Lord John Roxton, an Edwardian adventurer with a strong sense of what's right and wrong.
British TV and literature fans may also be interested to know the book was also adapted into an American television show by the same name. It ran between 1999 and 2002.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
This t-shirt is custom made for you at the time of your order. As a result, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges except in cases where the item is clearly defective.
This t-shirt is custom made for you at the time of your order, and typically takes 1-2 weeks to arrive. In rare cases, it can be slightly longer.
You have no items in wishlist.